"lane" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It would take a century for peace to come to the sea lanes around Sardinia.
- How did it affect the sea lanes and the war itself?
- He did not add how vital it was to keep some control of the sea lanes.
- The episode is also likely to add to concerns about the crowded sea lanes around Europe.
- One effect of the shooting is that for now the sea lanes are quiet.
- "We will never allow our sea lanes to be turned into oil pipelines."
- They'll get into the sea lanes and if they do.
- And he was not in a sea lane for ships.
- They would make far better time keeping to the sea lanes, where it was not necessary to climb.
- But there are obviously different ways you can try to maintain access to sea lanes in wartime.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.