"knowledge" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So you must acquire a working knowledge of their language at once.
- There is no means other than these three to acquire knowledge.
- Education is learning how to acquire knowledge and what to do with it.
- He, however, was only concerned with how we acquire knowledge from sense data.
- We spend most of our time in school acquiring knowledge.
- All students are required to have or acquire international experience and knowledge of a language other than English.
- He acquired a knowledge of the trade and then set up for himself in a modest way.
- Most human workers spend the majority of their time acquiring new skills and knowledge.
- He acquired a wide knowledge of the Chinese language and literature.
- He could light up within his students the urge to acquire knowledge.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.