"joy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They are his friends and he takes joy from their laughter.
- The only one who seems to take much joy in all of this is Morgan.
- A person who takes joy in the destruction of others.
- I haven't taken much joy in my life until recently.
- I would have killed him and taken great joy in the act.
- The other woman seems to be taking joy in this action.
- He'd killed his share of enemies, and never taken joy from it.
- A man who will neither take nor give joy in our marriage.
- But there was no telling how long it would be before she could take joy in them again.
- A lot of people are thinking I'm taking special joy in this.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.