"interval" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Very few have any idea of intervals, even what a triad is.
- Indeed, if that is not the case to start with, a different set of intervals can be picked for which these assumptions hold.
- Works notable for their sense of interval are hung close together and sometimes one above another.
- The tables of intervals show that he taught music theory to his children from the start.
- There are lots of intervals when you can think about things.
- "That," he said, "was rather close to the previous one in terms of intervals."
- For the n-sphere, and also when taken together with a product of open intervals, we have the following.
- This change of interval can be done in the following way:
- Then without any sense of interval, she became aware of a woman.
- This table provides a mapping of intervals to actual notes to play.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.