"instant" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The rest of his body went in the next instant.
- In the next instant the second man would have moved.
- The other two men were on him in an instant.
- He must have died in an instant, but his body did not fall.
- In an instant the man was off the bed and across the room.
- A big play on the field can change everything in an instant.
- His death did in an instant what he'd spent the last few months trying to do.
- But in an instant he's a fish out of water.
- Or had come and gone in an instant, while I was thinking of something else.
- I could have been free of the place in an instant.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.