"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was not possible to resist without immediate disaster, for the Horse backed them up with his laser.
- Clearly, an immediate disaster has not occurred.
- If Marty had waited long enough to fire, he would have met with immediate disaster.
- The Eisenhower had averted immediate disaster by getting out of the way in time to avoid the collision.
- In overtime, the Kings almost met with immediate disaster.
- Nothing but immediate disaster, a flood or a pestilence or crop failure, could harm them.
- While eight of her crew went down with her, the remainder survived the immediate disaster.
- But the proposed mining and logging is also an immediate disaster for the thousands of indigenous people living there.
- What saved us from immediate social disaster was doubtless the variety of their eccentricities.
- Things slipped, especially in the press of more urgent, more immediate disasters.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.