"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It's obvious Marcus isn't going to be any immediate value as a source of information.
- Those warrants, however, have little immediate value so long as the stock is below the $16.50 exercise price.
- She was one of a select few who could see beyond capital's gleaming immediate value.
- Today, he added, companies must "come up with a restructuring and an immediate economic value to counter an offer."
- With both widely available for around $35, he said, "I can't imagine anyone who wouldn't get an immediate value."
- Was it for his immediate value as a salesman?
- In the case of bit operations such as shift, the immediate value encodes common cases.
- Where a man could decide for himself the price of immediate values.
- While the prison's immediate economic value is clear, it remains an open question as to how deep or wide ranging its benefits will be.
- Most of the things they had discovered were of no immediate value.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.