"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What they did was of immediate and enormous social and commercial importance.
- It is an in-house job, with just a very few loans at points where they add something of immediate importance.
- So far, they had discovered nothing of immediate importance.
- Of more immediate importance, would she forgive him for being a party to her ordeal?
- It didn't seem to matter: the only direction of immediate importance was away from the fallen tower.
- We hadn't been told anything except that it was a matter of "dire and immediate importance."
- What can be of such immediate importance now that you have sailed?
- The data is also of more than just immediate importance.
- The judge had written him concerning the one of immediate importance.
- Although the decline is small, some participants in the financial markets place more immediate importance on the general direction of interest rates.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.