"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But it is already apparent that at least two elements need immediate correction.
- In the classroom this view of learning led to a great deal of repetitive actions, praise for correct outcomes and immediate correction of mistakes.
- At the annual meeting of the American Economic Association this week virtually no economist argued that the deficit was a critical problem in need of immediate correction.
- But let me make an immediate correction here.
- Good seaming practice requires constant visual examination, frequently scheduled tear-down evaluation, machine maintenance, and immediate correction of unacceptable conditions.
- Without immediate correction, the craft would pitch up and stall.
- Your position and vectors are acceptable, no immediate correction required.
- The combination of this technology improves visibility through the immediate and automatic correction of contrast and saturation in dark areas.
- - and an immediate correction - "No, we're not stopping in Islip."
- "I'll send them," was the immediate correction.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.