"horse" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She knows that the male sea horse is the one to get pregnant.
- Including a report on studies to tag and follow the movements of sea horses.
- The male can hardly believe what is happening: how will I carry these little sea horses?
- Yet the sea horse does not mind hanging upside down either, or just drifting.
- By the 18th century, scientists realized that sea horses are fish, though highly modified ones.
- Had that been the case, wild sea horses could not have dragged her underneath it.
- We have all seen clouds that reminded us of something - a sea horse, say, or a smiling face.
- On the eleventh day there were no sea horses and the sun pounded at them.
- The pathos of the shocked sea horse giving birth is lost.
- Haven't you ever seen two sea horses clinging to each other in a current?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.