"headline" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But most cases heard by the court do not grab headlines.
- Instead, news of crimes committed by foreign students has grabbed headlines and shaped their image.
- But grabbing headlines does not always translate into business success.
- They're designed to grab headlines rather than to achieve military objectives.
- These elements also killed white farmers to grab international headlines.
- The wedding grabbed headlines in the national press and was broadcast live on television.
- Head injuries among football players have grabbed headlines in recent months.
- The university says the report is just an attempt to grab headlines.
- It should not be about us trying to grab headlines back home.
- But the couple grabbed even bigger headlines in 1974 when they married, eight months after his release.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.