"future" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These inspections greatly reduce the possibility that we will be surprised by future advancements in Russian weapons technology or deployment.
- He is the editor and founder of Nexpected magazine which reports on upcoming future advancements.
- To see a mansion from distant points, foretells future advancement.
- In the modern world, shame is no barrier to future advancement, on the racetrack or off it.
- Many look to the history of technological advancements as proof that these future advancements are possible, at least in theory.
- They approved a face-saving substitute that is less sweeping but would still give Congress excessive power to control future advancements for women in the military.
- Get a degree and you have cleared the threshold to the possibility of future advancement.
- This provided Boyd with some cash, and opportunity for future advancement.
- TWO, that there will be very real prospects for future advancement.
- It was under her leadership that the Center's program was molded to form the basis for future advancement.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.