"future" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The book's fresh conceptualizations opens new vistas on the past experiences, present conditions, and future trajectories of international relations.
- Once the state vector has been determined, the spacecraft's future trajectory can be fully predicted until the next propulsive event.
- Regardless of the issue's future legal trajectory, Boies maintains that someday, due to a shift in generational mores, this will no longer be an issue.
- He discussed the idea that practising more than one strategy will lose the entire focus of the organization hence clear direction of the future trajectory could not be established.
- It also requires clear goals with respect to future trajectories and behaviors of the system being managed.
- Understanding Pakistan's past is essential to understanding its future trajectory.
- Each year, in a different Canadian city, a public thinker leads a two-day discussion on the historical antecedents and future trajectory of our democratic institutions and culture.
- Sensitivity to initial conditions means that each point in such a system is arbitrarily closely approximated by other points with significantly different future trajectories.
- At the beginning of the 20th Century, the oil fields were discovered and oil became accessible, which changed the future trajectory of the region.
- All future trajectories of will regroup around the long term mean with such variance after a long time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.