"future" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Fiscal impacts would depend primarily on the composition and actions of future Legislatures.
- To fix irrevocably on the people this oligarchy in the name of free institutions so that no future Legislature can reform it even by absolute majority.
- In 1799, the Legislature enacted that future Legislatures meet on the last Tuesday of January of each year unless called earlier by the governor.
- In addition, it would have strengthened the hand of the Legislature in budget-making, and Governor Pataki complained that it would encourage future Legislatures to ignore future governors and pass their own spending plans.
- Unknown net state fiscal effects, which will vary year by year and depend in part on actions of future Legislatures.
- All those details, of course, would hinge on future Legislatures continuing the commitment made by this one - a plan that is one of the most ambitious in any state.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.