"foolish" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Do I look so foolish as to gift you with my name?
- The top was also a little long, but not so that it looked foolish.
- As a result, she was often caught up short or in some way made to look foolish.
- They were going to look foolish, having to move straight out.
- The Institute only wanted to keep from looking too foolish.
- With nothing to point out he knew he'd look foolish.
- The letters looked foolish to her now, where for years they had not.
- He had learned long ago that this was a good way to keep from looking foolish.
- She opened, and he was standing there, looking a little foolish.
- All they could do was take it and look foolish.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.