"fire" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Nearly 1,000 civilians were killed by machine-gun fire in this attack.
- There was a sound of machine-gun fire from the sky.
- Up and running along the hall as machine-gun fire erupted through the kitchen's other door.
- They lost all of their equipment and had to swim in under machine-gun fire.
- They too had their heads down to duck under the machine-gun fire.
- His mother was killed at the age of 52 by Serbian machine-gun fire.
- As he spoke, they took machine-gun fire from near the front of the building.
- A short time later, after the sound of machine-gun fire, the screaming stopped.
- Police charged in from the street and were met by machine-gun fire.
- The last of the rockets went off like machine-gun fire.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.