"fade" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Whatever was between them had not faded over the years.
- Unfortunately, the effect of such changes will fade over time.
- This power faded over time, leaving her with a need for glasses.
- It broke his spirit, and he simply faded away over the course of the next month.
- And as the house faded into the background over the next couple of hours, something curious happened.
- So some of the initial reactions to his film may fade over time.
- Not only farming but other local businesses also faded away over the course of the century.
- However, the city was never located and interest in the legend faded over time.
- The once navy blue paint had faded over the years from sun and weather.
- Scars may fade over time, but they will not disappear.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.