"explosion" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 1888, A fire caused by a natural gas explosion nearly destroyed the building.
- He agrees but is soon killed in a gas explosion.
- On 30 October 2007, a gas explosion killed one person and injured 47 people.
- "The building next door blew up in a gas explosion."
- As they arrive the house is destroyed in a gas explosion.
- Reason was found out to be a gas explosion from the nearby kitchen.
- Other officials said they had not ruled out the possibility of a gas explosion.
- On 14 April 1874 an underground gas explosion killed 54 men.
- On 28 June 2011, a gas explosion occurred at the power station.
- A gas explosion was thought to be a possible cause.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.