"emission" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Right now everyone should sign up to reduce their emissions.
- Learn what you can do to reduce your car's emissions in this article.
- You could also design new plant to reduce and control emissions.
- Its goal is to reduce emissions to 80% of 1990 levels by 2050.
- Of course, the industry's efforts to reduce its emissions are welcome.
- Washington already is working to reduce emissions and build a clean energy economy.
- I look forward to working with you to develop such an approach to reduce emissions from power generation.
- Japan and China also agreed to work together to reduce emissions.
- It would be in its own interests, however, to reduce emissions.
- Its main focus was to reduce greenhouse emissions to about 45-65% of the 2003 levels.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.