"element" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It has a 640 by 400 picture element; the Mac's is 512 by 342.
- Any video image is made up of tiny individual points called pixels - short for picture elements.
- From 3.7 billion miles out, Earth was barely the size of a single pixel, or picture element.
- Earth was barely the size of a single pixel, or picture element.
- The brain forms an image from these independent picture elements.
- I know I can see detail on it, perhaps twelve picture elements across.
- In some instances superior picture elements are also now available.
- Rationalists are the ones you want running the "big picture" elements of a society.
- The frame is composed of picture elements just like a chess board.
- Each horizontal set of picture elements is known as a line.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.