"education" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I don't think there needs to be any big increase in education funding.
- The Senate also added $5.4 billion in education funding for 2006.
- Last year, for the first time, the state's education funding declined.
- The report was a review of higher education funding and student finance.
- The governor's plan passed but with a smaller tax increase to only 3.07% and increased education funding of $450 million.
- The first place state legislatures head to is education funding.
- The school does not regularly receive any other federal education funding.
- We're not going to slash education funding in the middle of the school year.
- These annual funds are in addition to the state's basic education funding.
- An ability to deal with the state government is also crucial, especially on matters of education funding.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.