"echo" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I would like to echo your comments about the need for appropriate technology.
- In me end he could only echo his own previous comments.
- "Four weeks ago I'd have echoed your comments exactly," he said.
- His remarks echoed comments that he and American officials made last week.
- "Something better," Kirk said after a moment, echoing the doctor's earlier comments.
- During the 10th anniversary of the revolution ceremonies, they echoed each other's comments.
- The remarks repeated or at least echoed comments for which she was suspended in 1993.
- Moreover, they echoed comments often heard in the United States.
- Afterward, they spoke briefly to a reporter, and echoed their parents' comments.
- "None of this stuff is written in stone," he said, echoing comments by two downtown developers and several state officials.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.