"e-mail" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So they sent E-mail to everyone on the school list.
- Many parents would like their children to be allowed to send E-mail.
- I would like to thank all those who sent us e-mails about this.
- I like to think about it, and send long e-mails.
- But people have already seen our page and sent us E-mail.
- People can come in off the street and send e-mails to whoever they want.
- The company sent E-mail to its shoppers last week to alert them to the development.
- I've had many that have sent me e-mails commenting on one thing or another over the last couple of days.
- The company will also send E-mail to its subscribers each day to let them know the day's schedule.
- If you would like to share your comments or suggestions, please send us E-mail at email@example.com.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.