"dumb" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some of the other children had been talking, but they stopped as if struck dumb.
- I was struck dumb at this, and it took a moment to find my voice.
- I stood there at a loss for words, struck dumb.
- I was now struck dumb indeed, and had not one word to say.
- And for the second time in one minute, I was struck dumb.
- As for those who survived, they were too often struck dumb.
- It was no good asking, they were all struck dumb.
- What he actually wanted to say was,I'm struck dumb with love.
- The club had suddenly been, so to speak, struck dumb.
- The men who entered with him were struck dumb at what they saw.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.