"duck" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What's more, they would have been lame ducks in their second terms.
- "I think people are wrong to say she is a lame duck in 2000," he said.
- But they do not expect to see a lame duck.
- If they lose, he'll be a lame duck for the rest of term.
- If you win four straight years, you're a lame duck.
- "For the moment, they seem to have decided to go ahead and not to treat him as a lame duck."
- His experience over the last two years was considered important at this critical meeting, even though he would be a lame duck.
- Who says that nothing gets done under a lame duck?
- But he was still a lame duck when the season ended nearly four weeks ago.
- "He did not want to appear to be a lame duck."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.