"draft" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I also found an early draft of his book in which she was not the only person to be left out.
- An early draft may not be so good, but it gets better.
- An early draft of this book in fact began that way.
- I don't have a single early draft of any novel or story.
- But then the woman who had written the early draft that I never even saw asked for credit.
- This is not the finished article, but an early draft, an opportunity for the public to have a look and tell us what they think.
- Others believe that it was an earlier draft of the poem.
- An early draft was shown to 28 survivors in 1996.
- The early draft does not contain the part about a moral.
- And the accusations about his book, he said, were based on an earlier draft that has since been changed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.