"distant" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Only 10 of these were far distant from an existing paper.
- I was far distant now, and heard her voice as if through a barrier, from the bottom of a well.
- Like you two, my beginnings were far distant and different.
- How would some creature not even made of matter at all, this far distant, know his name?
- Was this indeed a strange planet far distant from Earth in both space and time?
- Though his villa was not far distant, it had no view of the Hill.
- But there was no time, and certainly she might have a better understanding of the problem than they would, far distant in the hills.
- He managed to get the boat to the water, which wasn't far distant.
- The rest of the pack was far distant; he could have told her that.
- The storm area was far distant; and with good reason.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.