"distant" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Finally he turned over all his property to distant relatives and left home.
- It's almost as if they're talking about distant relatives that they don't like very much.
- On the other hand, you get to see literally distant relatives.
- Here lie his older sister and other, more distant relatives.
- How many women would be able or willing to care for distant relatives by marriage?
- Many of the family members worked for the church and only a few distant relatives were musicians.
- This program is used to find distant relatives of a protein.
- Services can be recorded and put on the Internet for distant relatives to view.
- Many distant relatives appeared, some we didn't even know existed!
- Your friends are aware that we have distant relatives in France.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.