"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The defection caused a diplomatic quandary for China, which is trying to deepen its relatively new friendship with South Korea while not forsaking its old Communist ally, North Korea.
- A8 The Clinton Administration, having announced its intention to devote $10.5 billion to missile defenses over the next six years, faces a major diplomatic and military quandary in Asia, where potential deployment of interceptor missiles risks increasing tensions with China.
- Having planned a major outlay for defensive missiles, the Clinton Administration now faces a major diplomatic and military quandary with China.
- Mr. Solis's unusually blunt statements reopened one of the country's most sensitive diplomatic quandaries.
- General Noriega's decision to seek political asylum immediately created an enormous diplomatic quandary.
- But as the vacation period ends and the tourists confront the choice between returning in time for the reopening of factories and schools or not returning, a diffuse flow has become a concentration and a diplomatic quandary that Hungary cannot pretend to ignore.
- The drive for independence in Lithuania and the other Baltic states has presented the United States with a diplomatic quandary, Administration officials said today.
- The delicate diplomatic quandary is reflected in the visit here by Secretary of State Madeleine K. Albright last August.
- He was caught in the middle of a diplomatic quandary of the most delicate kind, and he was now well aware that the Etolosans regarded their contact with ancestral enemies as some sort of holy imperative.
- Justice Department lawyers had considered going to court to ask a federal judge to enforce the immigration ruling in an effort to resolve quickly what has evolved into a highly emotional, extremely difficult political and diplomatic quandary.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.