"difference" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But despite the temperature difference she was looking forward to four or five days in the city.
- The temperature difference between air and the ground six feet under comes to my mind.
- Over time, this would create a temperature difference across the door.
- "On the other hand, we have the matter of the temperature differences."
- Between winter and summer, the temperature differences are not too much.
- The temperature difference between day and night is normally small.
- It must've been warm and cold air that carried the temperature difference.
- Also, the temperature difference could cause damage to the tanks.
- Without a working heating system, you'll also find temperature differences from top to bottom of the building.
- The temperature difference between the dining room and the outside world was 105 degrees.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.