"device" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Assistive devices can help your child hold onto, open, close, move, or do things more easily.
- Below find a list of assistive devices and equipment that are available.
- Of course, access to assistive devices is not sufficient for reading development.
- Your child may get an aide in the classroom or an assistive device.
- These people do not use a cane or any assistive device and act as if they didn't have a medical condition.
- Mobility aids and assistive devices can make all the difference.
- A wide range of products and assistive devices, including the following, can make food preparation easier.
- Many new assistive devices made especially for the home have contributed greatly to this.
- Some employees provide their own accommodations in the form of assistive devices or equipment.
- Others may use no assistive device in any indoor situation at all, while always using one when outdoors.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.