"delicate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At last someone has written about the delicate subject of a failed marriage without taking sides.
- This probably wasn't the time to bring up a delicate subject, but Buck had never been known for his timing.
- It was not our place to make inquiries of you on such a delicate subject.
- Jamie hadn't asked why, because it seemed to be a delicate subject.
- "I don't like to talk about it much because it's a delicate subject," he said.
- Only one thing worried him a little: how was he going to open the conversation on such a delicate subject?
- It was evident that he had touched on a delicate subject.
- Players here are not supposed to discuss that delicate subject.
- She didn't even seem conscious of it being a delicate subject.
- We must admit that this is a very delicate subject.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.