"deck" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She sank another on 3 June with her deck gun.
- The boats cost between £79,910 and £89,410 each excluding the deck gun.
- "Too bad we don't have a deck gun like the old boats."
- He could see the deck gun of the submarine go off again.
- He reached the deck gun and hung on to it.
- At this time she gave up her lower deck guns.
- Some deck guns stayed on ships, but today they are no longer in use.
- However the lower deck guns were now 12-pounders instead of the former 9-pounders.
- The destroyer would soon open fire with its deck gun.
- She missed, and then opened fire with her deck gun.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.