"deck" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He took the cup as she carried a deck chair next to him.
- Her deck chair - was it in the right place?
- He put out his hand and indicated the deck chair, Won't you sit down?
- He goes down to the beach to his usual deck chair.
- If you want to find me this season, I'll be outside in a deck chair with a radio and a good book.
- The greatest stress of the day is getting a good deck chair.
- "But what have you suddenly got against the deck chairs?"
- A deck chair stood with its back to one of the rather small windows.
- They were sitting together in the deck chairs at the front of the boat.
- He decided to spend the day in a deck chair.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.