"decisive" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was the most decisive presidential victory in 20 years.
- But she won no decisive victory in what was widely seen as her best opportunity.
- The French had lost the opportunity to win a decisive victory.
- There would be a decisive victory, in a single great battle.
- The battle ended as a decisive victory for the Republican forces.
- The war continued through summer but ended with no decisive victory for either side.
- The battle took place two days later, and the British won in a decisive victory.
- But have they not now won a great and decisive victory over us?
- We believe it will be our key to a quick, decisive victory.
- This could be one of the most decisive victories in years if she can keep it up.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.