"coverage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Those changes would extend coverage to 11 million more people.
- Later the television extended its coverage, but it was shut off on 2004.
- All taxpayers, rather than the working poor, will pay to extend coverage.
- The state estimates that between 1994 and 2000, it extended coverage to about 1 million new people.
- It will take a while to extend their coverage though.
- The money would be used to extend coverage, through various state programs, to a million uninsured people.
- They may become more receptive to the campaign, expected to begin in full force next year, to try, at least, to extend coverage to children.
- France provided assistance to extend its coverage to a greater part of the country.
- On Sundays during the tour there is extended coverage from 5.30 to 6.30pm.
- The law was amended in 1986 to extend its coverage to include younger children.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.