"course" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And that's why it, on a foundation course we keep the questioning very simple.
- It increased the class size of 25 to 40 students to a much larger 120 to 175 for general education and foundation courses.
- Most students usually have to complete a one-year foundation course first.
- I've got a pretty good idea about where I want to do my foundation course but after that I'm lost.
- Following the foundation course, students can take ongoing classes to continue their study of the subjects presented.
- He was initially the director of the foundation course before being promoted to a senior post in 1993.
- First, however, they must pass so-called foundation courses in math, reading and writing.
- The north face was erected on a foundation course of coarse white stones.
- So doing the foundation course here gives me the chance to get a place at a Czech University.
- Some of the foundation courses of the current building may be equally as old.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.