"coordinate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This was coordinated from the living room of a local doctor.
- The college will also coordinate the work of researchers from other institutions.
- Next semester she will coordinate a class on film from the 1960's.
- Someone had coordinated data from other files with this one.
- Up till this point there has been no opportunity to coordinate the data from different age groups.
- In that capacity, he was responsible for coordinating all documents to and from the president.
- I'll want you to coordinate things from this end.
- Wouldn't things be better served if you coordinated from the rear?
- No need for the Captain to coordinate the evacuation from the shore.
- There was only time to do: to dispatch units to the scene, to coordinate from an office miles away.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.