"convention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At times, the meeting today had the feel of a political convention.
- And a political convention has become, at heart, little more than a reality show.
- She is noted as being the first woman on the floor of a political convention.
- The city has not been the host of a national political convention in 50 years.
- All told, the police say they arrested 1,821 people, the most at any political convention.
- He also covered the first of many national political conventions in 1980.
- The site was host to national political conventions in 1900, 1936, 1940 and 1948.
- One television station here is losing interest in political conventions.
- I don't think you learn very much by watching a political convention.
- First vice president to be nominated by a major party at a political convention.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.