"concert" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There had been evening concerts lakeside in the town park.
- Admission to the workshop, which also includes lunch, and the evening concert, is $100.
- The band performed morning and evening concerts in the city.
- Last year, about 1,000 people attended the free early evening concerts.
- Daily admission is $16, evening concerts are $20, with discounts for children from 6 through 12.
- Last night, after attending an evening concert, the leaders appeared together on a popular talk show.
- There are frequent evening concerts in the chapel; for information call 81-855-5900.
- Call for information about the frequent lunchtime and evening concerts.
- Many faculty members bring their companies to perform for the students and the public at evening concerts.
- The convention opens today and will continue through Friday, with evening concerts open to the public free of charge.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.