"commissioner" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The result was the election of the first black county commissioner.
- Young served as a county commissioner for eight years from 1932 to 1940.
- County commissioners met for the first time on January 17, 1855.
- It is similar in function to a board of county commissioners.
- Last month, the three white and two black county commissioners came up with a compromise.
- "But I'd have to go to the county commissioners and get their approval."
- And if the sheriff won't help me, I'll go to the county commissioner.
- From 1888 to 1891, Taylor served as a county commissioner.
- That year on April 27, its first board of county commissioners was elected.
- Before his political career, Horn served as a county commissioner for 14 years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.