"cold" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This year the winter cold in my heart would not go away.
- Their jobs are physically difficult, especially during the winter cold.
- To feel the winter cold against my skin, the summer heat.
- Growth further northeast in Europe is limited by winter cold.
- When these drift over land the summer heat or winter cold is reduced.
- "I seem to have a touch of a winter cold."
- They move slowly, as if the winter cold were beginning to numb them.
- Why did his face go all sad like that, and at the same time winter cold?
- It was deep in his bones, like the winter cold.
- This is the cause of summer heat and winter cold.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.