"client" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You've only been here six months, but you did bring in a major client.
- By 1989, the company had seven employees, but only a single major client.
- In November 1999, one month after it was started, the company got its first major client.
- Think about a certain major client, beaten to death in conference a week ago.
- The company is a major client and promises to remain so.
- "I still have Wyoming as one of my major clients," he said.
- That division, which they formed in 1997, created programs for major clients.
- His major American client wants to know about peanut butter.
- "I think we've been successful with lots of major clients because they buy into our idea and we deliver it."
- They're under pressure to deliver a high-profile cost analysis report to a major client.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.