"chair" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He dropped back into the beach chair and returned his attention to the surf.
- She pulled his hand toward two plastic beach chairs next to the water.
- The girl smiled at him and dropped on to a beach chair.
- Her very first practice, and she folded like a beach chair in the Florida sun.
- You will know it because of the Japanese woman sitting outside in a beach chair playing with her son.
- Get out your old beach chair, it's time for having fun.
- I sprang up off the beach chair and walked into the house.
- They just like to sit in their beach chairs all day.
- Jerry is relaxing in a beach chair reading a book.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.