"assure" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The union is virtually assured of success on several points.
- This has indeed been the case, and I am now virtually assured of my degree.
- Its passage within the next few weeks was virtually assured.
- He is virtually assured of getting significantly more than the option years had provided.
- The 12th is so heavily Democratic that this virtually assured her of a full term.
- The committee is expected to vote next Tuesday, with confirmation virtually assured.
- In the real world, such a situation would virtually assure a disastrous crash.
- Passage is virtually assured, as the 51 Government deputies have a majority.
- Using a $2,200 drug in such a circumstance virtually assures the hospital will lose money.
- The lower house approved the bill 104-40; endorsement by the Senate is virtually assured.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.