"alarm" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We even set our alarm clock late the next day.
- After all, not everyone will take to having his alarm clock play games with him.
- The alarm clock in my head went off at four.
- Two more hours until the alarm clock would go off.
- He opened his eyes and tried to focus on the alarm clock.
- For one thing, he no longer needed an alarm clock.
- You can see an alarm clock sitting on top of two books.
- At 11, the alarm clock goes off in his living room.
- Then he looked at the alarm clock and it was black.
- I sat on the edge of the bed and told her about my alarm clock.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.