"aircraft" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The system would then assist in the direction of strike aircraft to their targets.
- Prime-time example of taking a good strike aircraft and making it better.
- The bomb is then loaded on a strike aircraft.
- In quilk succession, the rest of the strike aircraft took off.
- It took some other weeks before more advanced Su-22 dedicated strike aircraft joined the fight.
- But I want the strike aircraft available in case we have any trouble getting our folks out.
- During the campaign, the Bf 110 demonstrated its capabilities as a strike aircraft.
- Malta was the only place from where British strike aircraft could launch their attacks.
- By the time the escort carrier's strike aircraft got back, she was ready to land them.
- America's premier strike aircraft was coming up on forty years of service.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.