"aircraft" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Separation of the attack aircraft from those was done along two lines.
- It has become the premiere light nuclear attack aircraft of the Chinese air force since the 1970s.
- Later some of these were fitted with bomb racks and used as attack aircraft until 1945.
- Too bad you're not going over in an attack aircraft.
- I listened as he passed the target information to the waiting attack aircraft and helicopters.
- Eight more attack aircraft headed toward this patch of woods.
- More worrying, a new generation of Soviet attack aircraft was coming into service.
- The A-18 was only used for a short time before being replaced by more advanced attack aircraft.
- The objective was to create a design study for a low-cost attack aircraft.
- It's hard to see why the Pentagon needs all the attack aircraft or carrier battle groups now planned.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.