"agency" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It would like to see a European agency of equal status.
- Colleagues should ask themselves how much democratic control there is over the various European agencies.
- "We've found that our models don't feel at home working with European agencies."
- Three, we will also consider a European independent fiscal agency.
- We also demand that European agencies be kept to a minimum.
- In addition, several programs funded through European agencies have a year round presence at the site.
- The crisis also tests the ability of new European agencies to deal with threats to peace.
- These issues would arise if we moved towards the creation of a new European public agency.
- The European agency said it had begun an investigation to determine why the radio problem did not show up in earlier tests.
- Last week, the European agency chose not to stop the distribution of the drug, but instead said it would gather more information.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.