"will" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He became a man who could bend almost any situation to his will.
- Still, she had spoken often enough to know how to bend them, at least a little, to her will.
- Forces we do not understand you can bend to your will.
- A king could make even the most powerful of men bend to his will.
- If he knew she did, he'd never let up on the pressure to bend her to his will.
- When the time came she would use that power to bend their minds to her will.
- He is not able to take control of a match and bend it to his will.
- But more even than that, he wants to bend me to his will.
- Men who had changed the world by bending it to their will.
- Then she could take Julia and bend the child to her will.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.